The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

ustein

Contributing Editor
Uwe,

I've said it before and I'll say it again - you've got the stuff to make fabulous photos with absolutely any camera. Your work consistently proves that it is not the camera that is important.
Thanks.

For the record we never disclose who did what photo (that is Bettina and I share a joint copyright). I am just the more vocal person :)

clark666

I have decided not to waste any more money on camera equipment, I am just going to buy Outback Photo images. Just think of the money I will save!

Rawfa

Son of a gun!!! Please stop!!! Stop posting these pictures before I have to spend 1000us$ to get an unlocked Iphone 4G!!

I was actually thinking about getting the HTC EVO 4G. It has an 8mb camera, it shoots HD video and it has an hdmi port...I have no idea about it´s picture quality though.

ustein

Contributing Editor
>Son of a gun!!! Please stop!!! Stop posting these pictures before I have to spend 1000us$ to get an unlocked Iphone 4G!!

can't stop, got addicted (is there an AiP - Anonymous IP - group) :)? Or is GetDPI it?

ustein

Contributing Editor
>It has an 8mb camera, it shoots HD video and it has an hdmi port...I have no idea about it´s picture quality though.

I would not like to miss apps like Hipstamatic and PlasticBullet. But it is an expensive ride and I resisted quite brave before)