The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

Amin

No iPhone for me. Hope no one minds I join the fun with my Android phone (HTC Incredible):

simonclivehughes

Here's some more from the iPhone 4. PP with Plastic Bullet and Filterstorm 2. I've created an automation for a nice contrasty B&W with Filterstorm, which gives an amazing amount of creative control, all within the iPhone!

Pepin Creek, BC
View attachment 36938

The World in a Puddle
View attachment 36935

Leaf Study
View attachment 36936

Corvair
View attachment 36937

I'm going to try transferring the images to my iPad to work on them using the same apps, but with more screen real estate. This is just so much fun.

Cheers,

Last edited:
T

taphapy

Send more iphone photos

I find they take very good photos for 5mp.

ibcj

Nice cloud formation and great timing on the bird Lili. Just something about black and white photos from a small sensor that I enjoy.

T

taphapy

Zoey, my constant companion, 11/28/10. She's a maltese. Shot with iphone4 and 7mp app, cropped in pse8.

T

tokengirl

I have not visited this thread in a while, and I see I have been missing quite a bit! Lots of great stuff here!

I was at the Apple Store today and I could not resist the opportunity to take a quick snap of this fashion faux-pas: