The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

iPhone 4S photos - thought it was only fitting to take some photos of the Steve Jobs shrine that was started on our campus as my first 4S photos.

These are straight ooc - no processing whatsoever.

Someone left an old iPod several days ago and surprisingly no one's taken it.

Flags at half-staff

Cheers,

Terry

Playing with the 4S - 8 shot pano (with lots of overlap). Stitched on the phone. Definitely not perfect but I am liking what I'm seeing with the camera. I do have to get used to the way it focuses. Shot to shot times are very dramatically reduced.

Playing with the 4S - 8 shot pano (with lots of overlap). Stitched on the phone. Definitely not perfect but I am liking what I'm seeing with the camera. I do have to get used to the way it focuses. Shot to shot times are very dramatically reduced.

Very nice Terry!

It does take some time to focus depending on the distance and subject. Hopefully that's something they can improve over time.

What did you use to stitch the pano?

Cheers,