The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

Godfrey

Re: Hose & Wall

Thanks, Diane!

I enjoy using he iPhone as a camera, both for the 'straight' photography it can do and for all the cool effects stuff. :)

Diane B

I continue to be impressed with Iphone photos. My husband just got a new Iphone 4s and I may have to play with it LOL. I'll likely get one when I can data share (Verizon) since I have Ipad 3/3G and don't want to pay for 2 data plans.

Godfrey

I continue to be impressed with Iphone photos. My husband just got a new Iphone 4s and I may have to play with it LOL. I'll likely get one when I can data share (Verizon) since I have Ipad 3/3G and don't want to pay for 2 data plans.
I wish you could share data ... My iPhone service plan includes 3G data per month, way more than I ever need. That portion of the service plan is $20/month.

iPad data plans are always month to month, I thought. With ATT it costs me $15/month for cellular access (250M, still more than I need!) or $25/month for 2G.

Godfrey

The Kustard Kraut

iPhone 4S, processed in Snapseed and Lightroom 4
ISO 800 @ f/2.4 @ 1/17 s

Just back from service today. Runs and feels like a new car now.

Yeah, I'm pretty jazzed ...

Terry

Looks good Woody. Haven't made it to the new stadium. Haven't been getting back to NY that much these days after selling my apartment.