The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
More ditto. Much as I love this thing - with the apps its like having a whole bag of cameras in your pocket - the far bokeh (which you don't see much because everything is usually in focus) is a bit wonky.

Godfrey

Passion Play

While I was having dinner in downtown San Jose last evening, this couple played out their romantic drama on the sidewalk in front of every restaurant ...

Godfrey

macro

Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor 1:43 scale - Santa Clara 2012
Herpa Miniaturmodelli

A friend noted my obsession with the Gelbe Gefahr and sent me a little gift. It's darn cute.

Godfrey

Found a decent shop to balance my wheels and tires today. This lovely old truck was there for a balance too ...

Made with MatteBox and Snapseed on the iPhone 4S. (Border effect added with Flare.)

enjoy
G

H

herrey

Some time I say I Phone camera is our friend,
Why i say this topic is prove...how beautifully we can captured any nice and good moment.

Godfrey

Weekend in Portland

Had the Ricoh GXR with me, but the iPhone made a few fun pix too.

Back Room - Portland 2012

Boarding Call - San Jose 2012

Multnomah Falls #6 - Portland 2012

simonclivehughes

Here are a few iPhone 4 handhelds I've done over the past few weeks, along with the workflow for these images:

Capture:
ProCamera (absolutely the best, with independent exposure & focus lock)

Processing:
PerfectlyClear (first step for all images)
Painteresque (fascinating app that gives a very pleasing effect)
Snapseed (used for any straightening, and for edges/frames)
PicFrame (used for the triptych framing here)

Northwest Triptych
View attachment 59099

Asian Supermarket #1
View attachment 59102

Asian Supermarket #2
View attachment 59100

Asian Supermarket #3
View attachment 59101

Cheers,

Last edited:

fordfanjpn

Here are a few iPhone 4 handhelds I've done over the past few weeks, along with the workflow for these images:

Cheers,
I love your processing of those images. Thanks for the tip on Painteresque. I just added it to my bag of tools (or can of worms, depending on how you look at it). Can't wait to give it a try.

Bill

simonclivehughes

Lloyd & Bill,

Thanks for your comments! I just got through PP-ing a few more from an amble this afternoon.

Fraser River Bridge, Fort Langley, BC.
ProCamera > PerfectlyClr > PicGrunger
View attachment 59131

Gate Detail, Fort Langley, BC.
ProCamera > PerfectlyClr > SnapSeed
View attachment 59133

Buttercup Farm, Fort Langley, BC.
View attachment 59130

Electric Colour, Fort Langley, BC.
View attachment 59129

Rail-side View, Fort Langley, BC.
View attachment 59132

Multiplication Maples, Fort Langley, BC.
ProCamera > PerfectlyClr > SnapSeed > Picturesque (3 times)
View attachment 59134

These I PP'd on the iPad soon after they meandered there via PhotoStream. It just gets easier and easier!

Best,

Last edited:

Lloyd

Wow! Simon, this set's even better than those before... didn't think that was possible. Very impressive. Thanks for sharing.

ustein

Contributing Editor
>These I PP'd on the iPad soon after they meandered there via PhotoStream. It just gets easier and easier!

You know that you won't get these images in full resolution on the iPad from PhotoStream. Or did this change?