The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

mazor

Are you a Tea of Coffee connoisseur.

Have to keep a balance, here is coffee beans being dried. panorama captured with the iPhone 5. And as per usual, behind me is a cafe where I can purchase and enjoy the final product, single origin arabica beans.

click to enjoy the resolution of of the very ancient iPhone 5.... This phone camera seems to be able to render the coffee beans, but sadly the concrete it was sitting on does not render quite a well.

Harry

A little adventure run in Death Valley
I Phone 6
Surprising how little I use my Nikon after getting this new phone. Really a nice jump up from the 5

cvt.jpg

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
St. Patrick's Cathedral with Saks Fifth Avenue.
iPhone 6, 2 image stitch, although the overlap was about 80%.

--Matt

jsf

They are an iPhone 5. My wife has the 6 and I seem to hit all the wrong buttons on it. I use the Tintype app. I will look into the Leonardo app. Even with Tintype I still process them like I would any other photo. iPhone image look a lot better after processing. Joe