The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Meat Market

les

Don - Whether they're old or more recent, keep these shots coming. Of course its fascinating to see those glimpses of life at the other side of the world, but additionally you have a knack of capturing them very well.

Diane B

I agree---one of the things I love about a forum like this is that we have such a varied group from many parts of the world--and I get glimpses of the world that I will likely never see---and the world of the particular photographer.

Diane

Don Ellis

Don - Whether they're old or more recent, keep these shots coming. Of course its fascinating to see those glimpses of life at the other side of the world, but additionally you have a knack of capturing them very well.
Thank you, that's very kind. Sometimes you look at the numbers -- 108 views, no comments -- and you wonder why you're doing this... and then one nice comment makes it all worthwhile.

Like you, I enjoy seeing how other people live.

Cheers,
Don

Don Ellis

I agree---one of the things I love about a forum like this is that we have such a varied group from many parts of the world--and I get glimpses of the world that I will likely never see---and the world of the particular photographer.
Diane
Hi Diane... thanks to you for introducing me to GetDPI. And you know that much of the reason I post Hong Kong photos is for you. :p

Cheers,
Don

Don Ellis

Yes Don please keep posting and did you have a chance to check out the parallax settings yet? Thanks!
Thanks for the nudge... I think. :p

No, I've figured out in my mind the test I need to do to satisfy my own curiosity, but I'm minutes away from leaving for Macau for five days' holiday. I'm afraid I won't be able to do any tests for a couple of weeks... sorry.

Don