The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Car Mirror Self Portrait

popum

This was taken last year when I first got my GRD... A bit of silly exuberance on I95 with the top down.

Tim Smith... Have I changed at all

Mike

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Well I-95 looks about the same. You look cooler (and seem to be driving another sweet ride).

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I would love to see a series like this from everyone for fun . Theme "Life in my rear view mirror"

Just don't run into the guy in front of you. LOL

cjlacz

Not really fair if we don't have a car!

On a good note though, I picked up Aperture 2 and finally freed up enough hard drive space to start using it. Once I get more comfortable using it and I'll post some pictures. I've hardly had any time to mess with it besides getting a lot of pictures imported.

A

asabet

Just for fun, here's a pic my two-year-old son took of himself shortly after I bought him a Fisher Price camera to call his own :):