The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

on the rocks

Lili

Lovely IR imagery, Wayne.
I actually prefer this harder edged type to the dreamier look one sometimes sees.

Will

I'd agree with Lili on these Wayne. I love the crisp dramatic look of them and didn't even realise that IR could look like it. Fantastic.

D

ddk

I know I've commented on this before, but you live in one hell of an interesting place Wayne.

smokysun

thanks all, i feel very lucky to be here. first went up to a lookout in pinnacles ntl. monument at ten. the guy had a ham radio and could talk to the world. with verizon in the building next door i finally feel like that!

best,
wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Last edited:
O

Oxide Blu

this evening's walk.

Geez, Wayne, you live in a world without color. :D

I'm not going to pick a fav out of the images -- all of them are appealing. And I'm a little jealous -- a lot jealous of the scenery when/where you take your evening walks. Thanks for sharing the pix. :thumbup:

smokysun

thanks. it's kind of surprising what images appear out of rocks and shadows when you start playing with these files! before writing people must have experienced the world in a very different way.

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Last edited: