The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

It's a dog's life

sizifo

Let sleeping dogs lie :) This one withstood the test of looking interesting a few days after being taken.

sizifo

Just some explanation... The photo was taken in Athens (Greece, not Ohio :angel: ). There were loads of stray dogs around, I think it's a problem for the city. But they seem to be well taken care of, and indeed are contented.

A

Arie Intveld

Doggin' it .. always good for some images

Good idea, Sizifo! There's no going wrong with a dog image thread.:thumbs:

Here are two images that give a different view on life shared with dogs (both with the Leica D-Lux 3):

Knackered

Life Should Have Many Doglegs

Last edited:

sizifo

I wasn't consciously starting a dog thread, but cool...

Not too many dog pictures to contribute. Here is an old one, unfortunately for the consistency of the small sensor forum, it's Nikon D70. Guess that's small compared with full-frame.

DavidE

These photos of Melvin (the dog) are from last year and were previously posted here. The first was the 19th photo taken with my (then) new DP1. Melvin was eating grass and would raise his head every so often to chew. The second was captured with a GRD2.

Sorry for the repeats, but they seemed to fit in.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

iiiNelson

Here's my mom's puppy but I didn't realize how hard it was to snap a 12 week old puppy running all over the place before I tried to...

Last edited:

iiiNelson

Thanks. He's a funny one. Definitely a really cool puppy although she's trying to break him from his natural ankle nipping and gathering instincts.

helenhill

Great Shots !!

Here is Lulubelle
B-DAY tomorrow....24 July / 11 yrs old ...:clap:

OM1/ 50 1.4 Zuiko
M8/ 50 C Sonnar

click on to make BIGGER

bensonga

Our beloved Westie, Gavin, asleep in the bottom of the canoe, many years ago. Now he is paddling still waters in doggy heaven.

Gary
Alaska

bensonga

Couldn't live without a dog in the house for long however.....this is Bonnie, our Cairn Terrier. Three years old now. Much more stubborn and independent than Gavin ever was.....she can be a real "terriorist". :))

Gary
Alaska