The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

City Cafe

Lili

Is a restaurant on Lovers Lane here in Dallas.
Awesome Food
Excellent Service
Great People

Mohommed waits on us all the time, very nice man.

Here he prepares Roses for the tables...

GRD, RAW processed in Silkypix

Will

I like the second one with the row of roses and the round bald head matching the shape of the vases.

O

Oxide Blu

I like the colors in the roses. As one with a bald head, I'd rather not comment on a head looking like a bulbous glass. :D

Last night was at my favorite local 'hole'. From the GRDII, a picture of my head ... um, I mean a bulbous glass (with 16 year old scotch):

O

Oxide Blu

Thanks.
Funny you should mention bourbon -- I was asking the bartender, Jun, about a good bourbon cocktail. After the scotch he made me a New York, bourbon, gin, fresh lime juice. Then he had me try something with Wild Turkey and Gordon's or Beefeater's gin, severed in a chilled martini glass. By the time I got home I was seeing double. :D

Courtesy of the GRDII, ARC covertion, SEP, and a good night's sleep:

For this shot I used the trusty Joby tripod that is always in my purse -- wrapped it around the Wild Turkey bottle, and had the camera's timer set to 2-sec. No way I could hold the camera steady. :)

Last edited:

Will

Lovely shots (pun intended :D) Oxide.

You sure it was when you go home you were seeing double?
Drunk whilst in charge of a GRDII !

O

Oxide Blu

Lovely shots (pun intended :D) Oxide.

You sure it was when you go home you were seeing double?
Drunk whilst in charge of a GRDII !
:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: