The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Facing the Light

Lili

We were leaving the theater after seeing Public Enemies when I saw this couple searching in the glare of a 100+ degree day for their car

Fuji F60fd, Silkypix

otumay

Very good composition, colors and contrast; beautiful. You have a way of transforming ordinary moments to eye-catching ones.
Failed to grasp the meaning of the sign, though:eek:
Best,
Osman

Will

Really good one Lili!
Something a bit odd/uncomfortable about the people isolated, maybe lost, in all that steel and brick.
(maybe another candidate for your outer limits scifi series?)

O

Oxide Blu

:thumbs:

Just a guess -- I'm thinking the muted colors (the way it is) are going to be more appealing than a B&W version ... just guessing.

Lili

Very good composition, colors and contrast; beautiful. You have a way of transforming ordinary moments to eye-catching ones.
Failed to grasp the meaning of the sign, though:eek:
Best,
Osman
Osman, its just a parking sign that was between me and them, I decided to use it as an element/commentary on isolation :)

Really good one Lili!
Something a bit odd/uncomfortable about the people isolated, maybe lost, in all that steel and brick.
(maybe another candidate for your outer limits scifi series?)
Thanks Will! Turned and saw them walking out of the theater and knew which way they were heading, just had time to catch this. It is creepy is it not?

Nice one Lili, have you tried a BW version?
Thanks :) I did and the color version was far creepier; they are the only splash of bright color in this faded world...

:thumbs:

Just a guess -- I'm thinking the muted colors (the way it is) are going to be more appealing than a B&W version ... just guessing.
Indeed it was, thanks Oxide!