The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Three for Three today

DavidE

Did thirsty pedestrian buy her drink at Maple Convenience Store or My T Quick? One of life's little mysteries.

Lili

Did thirsty pedestrian buy her drink at Maple Convenience Store or My T Quick? One of life's little mysteries.
Probably the Race-Trac across the street, David
MY T Quick is long closed and Maple Convenience is too far East.

DavidE

Thanks for the clarification, Lili. I'm starting to feel as though I know the area, now that we've had a chance to see some of the streets and buildings on different days, from varying angles, and with B&W versus color.

helenhill

Love 'DALLAS SKIES'
The trees against the backdrop of sky is Lovely
Any PP ? or no since I know your not too keen on tweaking
All the Best....Helen

Lili

Thanks Helen :)
No that one was straight from the camera, -0.3 ev, high contrast, high sharpening.

DavidE

Works especially well with the sign in the background, where the otherwise neutral phrases "stack attack" and "Baconator" become more ominous. Also, the blackish car with what appears to be tinted glass heading toward a school bus. Are you sure David Lynch wasn't involved with this?

Excellent danger-lurks-in-suburbia photo, Lili.

cam

Works especially well with the sign in the background, where the otherwise neutral phrases "stack attack" and "Baconator" become more ominous. Also, the blackish car with what appears to be tinted glass heading toward a school bus. Are you sure David Lynch wasn't involved with this?

Excellent danger-lurks-in-suburbia photo, Lili.
i agree with David. but i am sooooooo going to have nightmares tonight and blame it on you, Lili!

Lili

i agree with David. but i am sooooooo going to have nightmares tonight and blame it on you, Lili!
LOL, I had them already, creepy clown dolls and sharp things
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian Mosley

Hi Lili, I'm tuning into your style with this series... I think you're onto an interesting project! please keep sharing, and remember to drive safely ;)

Kind Regards

Brian

Lili

Hi Lili, I'm tuning into your style with this series... I think you're onto an interesting project! please keep sharing, and remember to drive safely ;)

Kind Regards

Brian
Brian, thank you kindly :)
I am *usually* stopped at stoplight or sign when I take these ;)