The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Three for Three today

N

nei1

Lilli,the red truck needs a "sunglasses advised"sticker,my colour vision is blown away.:cool::grin:

Brian Mosley

Hi Lili,

I love your red truck shot - especially with the reflection in your mirror... there's a world within a world effect there.

Thanks for sharing, let me know when your book project comed together! ;)

Kind Regards

Brian

Lili

Rentals?

P.s. That's an effective density filter, and you know how to use it like in 635. Nice set of wires too in that one!

Thomas
Thomas, thanks! Its just the tinted area at the top of my cars windshield; but it does make a good graduated filter, doesn't it?

Lilli,the red truck needs a "sunglasses advised"sticker,my colour vision is blown away.:cool::grin:
Yes, just when I think I'm going all Monochrome, sights like these come up.
And I do SO love Red too ;)

Hi Lili,

I love your red truck shot - especially with the reflection in your mirror... there's a world within a world effect there.

Thanks for sharing, let me know when your book project comed together! ;)

Kind Regards

Brian
Brian, Thanks so Much :)
Others have suggested a book on this too.
I need to look into this more seriously...