The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Take a position ... on something ! [photo thread]

Michael S

Not sure of the convention here. What I'm trying to do is to start a w/nw thread (words/no words) and invite you to submit your photo(s) on this theme. Very loose interpretations of the theme are welcome. ;)

pollobarca

They dont like war and all in tourist menus (at a low price). Hopefully the Bruschetta is good and the Matriciana too.... Certainly the Gnocca romana seems ok.

Will

They claim to be against the war and tourist menu, presumably they are for the peace and locals menu.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I thought they were against war-tourists AND the menu. Not a ringing endorsement. Cool shot!

pollobarca

Nice picture BTW. Good idea for a thread for sure.
Seriously it seems the Osteria doesnt want customers who favour military presence in Iraq etc. Nor do they offer an all in menu (tourist menu or Business lunch are terms used
throughout Italy) . I personally ignore fixed menus unless its a fixture in one of those Trattoria that just keep heaping food on your plate. Whats the address of this place?

One from a couple of years back,a very pretty atheist.Olympus c5050z