The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander Brightline for DP1 - current user comments?

bbodine9

I am considering getting the Cosina Voigtlander 28mm for the DP1 and would like to know how any current users like it, pluses, minuses etc. I have never used an OVF on this type of camera but I really miss holding the camera to my eye. Thanks!

bbodine9

Thanks Don for the feedback, I ordered it this morning from CameraQuest. I found myself yesteday trying to raise the Sigma to my eyes and realized that this is hard habit to break. When using a tripod and soon to be acquired cable release from Richard, no problem to use the lcd with Hoodloupe, it works very well.

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Well, it's the best way to use the assets from the DP1...
Even the E-P1 doesn't do it as well with a finder because no way to set the hyper focal Accurately....
Don