The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IS GETDPI your new addiction?

jonoslack

Sorry, I misunderstood; I thought you were going this week to do battle with french cars etc; but you are still an addict - nay, a gear head :D
No, just a simple obsessive!:angel:
we're hiring a car for the week, as it costs pretty much the same as getting a cab from the airport - nice to have it if the snow isn't good.

jonoslack

The fact that Guy and Jack have been serious about preserving the tone of these forums makes them stand out. It is important and takes cojones at times. I applaud them for being serious about that aspect. Once that is established and preserved, people who want to participate constructively in a forum are naturally going to be drawn to it.

Cheers,

Sean
I quite agree, I think they do a fabulous job; :clap: Mind you, the real test comes if it gets very busy, it's difficult to draw the line between feisty and fractious, and without feisty it's simply boring.
There's no question it's my current favorite forum on the web - I hope it stays that way.
Thank you guys - I'd come to one of your workshops, but it's a bit of a trek!
:clap::clap::grin::clap: