The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Popflash to get GR-DIII's this week...

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
Just got my notification that Popflash will have GR-DIII's in for shipping this week.

And I can't get one until I find out about possible gallbladder surgery.

Last edited by a moderator:

nostatic

Re: Popflash to get GR-DII's this week...

I think you're missing a "I" in the title ;)

Sorry to hear about the gallbladder. Hopefully it is a "no" and you can get the GRD3.

otumay

Sorry to hear about the gallbladder problem. I had a major surgery last month and passed my time in the hospital photographing my visitors with the GRD-II. Some emotional results came out of it anyway. So, maybe buying the GRD-III BEFORE any visit to the hospital will be a prudent decision:))
Hope everything will be OK,
Osman

smokysun

i agree with osman. always eat dessert first, or as my grandmother said on her eightieth (and last) birthday: do it while you can

ps. follow the doctors' instructions to the letter!

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Lili

John, good luck with the surgery!!!
Right now I am very very torn.
My GRD is seemingly down for good :confused:
ANd I am trying to decide between the GRD III and the now-much-lower-in-price DP-1.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

beamon

If it has to be done, John, and if they can do it arthroscopically, it sure is an improvement on the old way.

Good luck.

clay stewart

Thanks for the heads up John and I hope your gallbladder deal works out well for you.