The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nice battery holder and spare card holder for GR-DII.

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
I've just found I can put two GR-DII batteries in a Gepe Extreme case. I don't like having batteries lose in a pocket. The Gepe keeps them protected and easy to find. Or one battery and two SD cards in it.

Last edited:

Lili

I've just found I can put two GR-DII batteries in a Gepe Extreme case. I don't like having batteries loss in a pocket. The Gepe keeps them protected and easy to find. Or one battery and two SD cards in it.
Johnastovall, thats cool. I bet it will meet TSA standards when flying with a GRD and spare batteries

edited to correct name now "D'oh" sigh LOL

Last edited:

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
to quote Homer Simpson; "D'oh!!!" That what I get for typing to fast :(
You are forgiven. Loved the Wichita Falls work. What the name of the pub? Chief Jake and I may give it a try when ever we can make our next raid on Archer City's Book Stores if McMurty doesn't close them first.

Lili

You are forgiven. Loved the Wichita Falls work. What the name of the pub? Chief Jake and I may give it a try when ever we can make our next raid on Archer City's Book Stores if McMurty doesn't close them first.

Thanks John :)