The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Its the Little Things

Lili

That get overlooked. Detectives and CSI's see some, but only in relation their work.
Sometimes it is rewarding to walk about looking down

One can find big things that usually get missed in the rush, because they lie flat down there..
Then, sometimes one runs across little mysteries

and wonder how they came to be

S6000fd in Silkypix

Last edited:

ShiroKuro

Great idea... I often take pictures of discarded shoes ..... and as long as I can remember have always wondered how they came to be .... you see things in the most random places ..... makes you wonder .... Lili I want to see what's behind that cover ... when you get a chance ; )

Lili

Great idea... I often take pictures of discarded shoes ..... and as long as I can remember have always wondered how they came to be .... you see things in the most random places ..... makes you wonder .... Lili I want to see what's behind that cover ... when you get a chance ; )
Thank You :)

D

D upton-Hackett.

I know where i left the hanger but the jacket has gone.

Super shots Lili.