The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

dp1 skyes

WOW, The second one looks like a face leaning in to watch one

Big Brother indeed......:eek:

I know very few people with Wayne´s ability to really load emotion, enigma, and content into images of almost anything.

Isn´t that what most of us would aspire to do? Seeing Wayne´s images goes deep.... Keep on, please, Wayne!

Last edited:
D

D upton-Hackett.

O my God!! they are STUNNING wayne.
the sheer IQ is unbelievable at full size.

Derek.

Will

You really have created something very very special this time wayne. That one Lili pointed out looking like a looming face deserves to be more widely seen than on just this forum.

smokysun

thanks, lili, derek, will. your support keeps me going. and per, i'm in danger of getting a fat head. thanks for putting me in peril!

here's a shot of a sea-bed rock full of fossils i found a few hundred feet from the lookout. and some of this morning's sky.

thanks again, all.

best,
wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Last edited: