The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hello !

M

marie

New to this forum I've being reading for a while , looking for pictures and advise on the ricoh ...

Well, I've seen some terrific pictures ! :)

And after long considerations ... which one to get, the Grd, Grd 2, the GX100 , I've got myself a GRII ...

I don't know if this was the right choice but I must say I'm enjoying it !

Here are some of my first shots

have a nice WE :)

ShiroKuro

Hi ; ) nice shots ... you made the right choice .... The GRD2 is an awesome camera ... look forward to seeing more photos

Charley

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Marie,
The pics look good.
If you are enjoying it, then it was the right choice.
-bob

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
we're going to have t-shirts made up...

BADASS B*TCHES of GETDPI

:p
Done let's get that printed up. LOL

Marie welcome to the forum and apparently it looks like you bought the right camera , very nice images and nice B&W to boot. Have fun.

BTW watch the ladies around here they will make you laugh and have fun.:thumbs:

Lili

Maria, very nice sequence and a wonderful intro!
And I want one of those t-shirts too :)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
All done. LOL

I have to say as the owners of GetDPI , Jack and I are thrilled at the amount of ladies here. Which really gives us such nice diversity on the forum and damn these ladies not only can shoot there a bunch of fun to boot. Thanks for being here and thanks for being involved with the forum.
Okay more honey can do this too. LOL