The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bike action.

D

D upton-Hackett.

Sorry if i give the impression of overload it's not meant.

Derek.

Last edited:

Don Ellis

Good shots, Derek... I don't recall doing those things on my bike... which is one reason I'm still alive. :)

Cheers,
Don

Tim

Derek,

well timed images, well caught using a small sensor camera. What did you settle on in the end an LX3 or GX200? - these look a bit LX3ish to me!

Tim

D

D upton-Hackett.

Derek,

well timed images, well caught using a small sensor camera. What did you settle on in the end an LX3 or GX200? - these look a bit LX3ish to me!

Tim
Tim and wayne, your encouraging comments very welcome.
It took a good few shots to get it right, worth it though. The camera GX200 was my 2nd choice the LX3 was imposable to get at the time.

Am now saving for the super DP2, given some wonderful pics on this forum.

Be lucky.
Derek.

pollobarca

Derek,

nice pictures, I would have cropped the first and the third, throwing away the part to the left. Like the second one most

rgds

paul

D

D upton-Hackett.

Derek,

nice pictures, I would have cropped the first and the third, throwing away the part to the left. Like the second one most

rgds

paul
Paul,

Must agree with you. At the time of sending could not make up my mind to crop or not to crop.

Thanks to all for helpful pointers.

Derek.

Last edited: