The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

South Lake Tahoe on the bike

gromitspapa

Still kinda cold out, but wanted to do a Cabin Fever/Charge the Battery ride, so I headed south along the east side of the lake, taking the GX100 along and making several stops. Glenbrook is the highest-end neighborhood at the lake, from what I'm told. This could be seen from Hwy 28 along the lake:

Stopped by Zepher Cove, where the M.S. Dixie hails from:

I'm not sure what to say...

Not a long ride. Home early...

Oops. Forgot to put the girl away for the night:

But not before a few more miles...

nostatic

don't you know that motorcycles are dangerous?!?!? ;)

I love the reflections in the window of #5 and the cant of the building in #8. That shack in #8 seems like it would be a great object for more study...

gromitspapa

Good point (about the shack). I actually did do a few more of it, but I was focused on portraying it as my home when I made a ride report. I think the dumpster clinched that concept. There was nothing interesting inside except some junk dumped in there. Some alternates:

This was intended to imply some hillbilly twang. Right out of the camera, no processing at all besides resizing:

ShiroKuro

Looks like so much fun ........ you have cabin fever ? LOL .... I have Rock fever... stuck out here in the middle of the Pacific ..... Great shots ...the last one is cool .....
Hmmm...... maybe a BMW will help me my photographic endeavors ; )