The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LL meets GX100

A

asabet

Scott you may have to ask Ricoh, as Adorama is who they list as their sole US distributor on their website. From everything I've read on the web, buying from Popflash is a way more pleasant experience.
Popflash is now also listed as an official US distributor on the Ricoh website. It used to be just Adorama. Having bought from both stores, I agree that Popflash is a more pleasant buying experience.

7ian7

Cool, Amin.

Whatever there is to like or not like about the Ricohs, I admire a company that Marches to the beat of its own drummer, especially in a homogenized retail environment such as the American market.

helenhill

Popflash is now also listed as an official US distributor on the Ricoh website. It used to be just Adorama. Having bought from both stores, I agree that Popflash is a more pleasant buying experience.
WE LOOOVE POPFLASH ....YEAH TONY ....... GREAT SERVICE!!

7ian7

Didn't you ask earlier in this thread? Sorry, Scott.

It's nice to hear from Amin that Popflash is now an "official" Ricoh dealer, seeing as they've been the go-to for anyone interested in customer service.

scott kirkpatrick

Sorry to sound offended. I only wonder why commercial sites keep repeating the "only at Adorama" mantra, and I meant the question to be rhetorical -- not needing an answer. Reichman didn't get his GX-100 at Adorama or click on it through Amazon, either, he bought it in Tokyo.

scott

7ian7

Personally I wish Ricoh's cameras and
accessories were more widely available
in the USA.

S

Sean_Reid

Didn't you ask earlier in this thread? Sorry, Scott.

It's nice to hear from Amin that Popflash is now an "official" Ricoh dealer, seeing as they've been the go-to for anyone interested in customer service.
They've been an official US Ricoh dealer for some time.

Cheers,

Sean