The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Where's Jono Slack??

mwalker

Subscriber Member
"Where's Jono Slack?" Sounds to much like a children's book...hummm
how'bout "Hoofbeats, Gunsmoke, and Jono Slack" now thats a novel!

jonoslack

"Where's Jono Slack?" Sounds to much like a children's book...hummm
how'bout "Hoofbeats, Gunsmoke, and Jono Slack" now thats a novel!
Hi Mike
and what's wrong with children's books?

Mind you, I have a horse . . . and a gun (no idea why), so maybe the second one is the deal :deadhorse:

actually, my horse is alive, and it's more like he's beating me . . .but it's such a splendid and evocative emoticon.

jonoslack

Last time he went AWOL he was testing the M9.
I wonder what it is now... :D
actually . . . I'm hiding, just in case you get cross with me for recommending the lovely EP1 :)

At least, I love mine.

The weather isn't great for photography at the moment . . and work seems to be rather an imperative!

What were you thinking I might be testing? (I could always pretend!)

jonoslack

Is 'Where's Jono Slack' a remake of 'Where's Wally'? -- do we have to find the hidden camera?
:ROTFL:

That's the one . .. I'm grateful to you guys, because, I only exist when people are taking the piss, and it's terrible to be left in the cupboard without laughter!

This thread has given me a new lease of life . . . . .mind you, i'm not sure I'm all that keen that Robert thinks I'm a Wally!

As for testing an R10 . . . wouldn't it be great, I'd be feeling so smug. No such luck I'm afraid.

J

Jamesmd

I was going to do a proper one with PS but too much time , I bet someone will do one we will all use as a calendar for 2010 !!! :thumbup: