The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Joined the Sony Clan!

rchisholm

Don't know what it's called when you come on board the Sony team (I mean, with Nikon you get to join the Dark Side, so that's cool), but...

Bought the a850, and a few lenses and wow! Nice camera. Reminds me of the original Canon 5D (obviously with a much better body and interface), only with a whole lot more landscape (sensor is huge)!

Here's one with the 135 1.8. Natural light. -rob

Last edited:
M

madcat207

Welcome to the club! I think far too many people underrate the camera until they use it, leading to a fairly "exclusive" club (exclusive of course, simply meaning not many using it). It is nice to see more people being open to the third option though, and it is nice to see so many people taking great shots with them.

Eoin

I'd like to add my welcome along with the others:salute:. Nice first choice of lens :), loads more to savor!. Enjoy and share your experiences with us here.

dhsimmonds

Add my welcome too and the 135 Zeiss is a very nice lens. I also like the 16-35 Zeiss it really is sharp and very wide with the FF sensor. Nice photo too, thanks for showing her to us.