The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

minolta 28-135

J

Jamesmd

I'm very happy with this lens , great macro too.

is there any other as light but faster ?

cherrs

here is a macro shot

Last edited:
J

Jamesmd

anyone have or tryed a SIGMA AF 24-70/2.8 ASF DF EX ?

is it ok ?

I need to tell father christmas :rolleyes:

gsking

No, the 28-75 isn't macro, but then, the 28-135 is macro on the wide end (which some find less useful).

More importantly, I've never heard the 28-135mm be called "light" before, either. ;-)

Maybe consider a 17-50mm 2.8 Tamron. I hear it gets good marks, and would be less overlap with the 28-135mm. Not sure about its MFD. I have the 28-75 and like it.

J

Jamesmd

hi , well I meant light compared to the zeis I had to change it ,it was to heavy for me and for what I use it , but , its excellent .
thanks

G

gatay

is it macro?
you make me like it!
i think i'll buy it as soon as possible!

J

Jamesmd

yes , it's macro, have a look at the minolta 28 85 macro too, great !!

cheers

roweraay

hi , well I meant light compared to the zeis I had to change it ,it was to heavy for me and for what I use it , but , its excellent .
thanks
The Sony 28-75 f/2.8 is light compared to the Zeiss and weighs in at around 550gms if I recall. That is REALLY light for a Full-frame with a constant f/2.8 aperture and the range it provides.