The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Picture from Nex 18-200

C

chals

I bought the 18-200 Nex zoom a couple of days ago. What do you guys think about the quality of the lens based on this picture: http://chals.zenfolio.com/p259693981/h25f21203#h25f21203

Focal length is 165mm in fullframe terms.
It is possible to down load the orginal file. I hvae done a little sharpening, clarity, black and contrast. The picture printed well in my opinion also.

I dont think I will need another lens for a long time. Perhaps the 16mm though, for its compactness.

ptomsu

Workshop Member
It looks GREAT! I think you are true, another lens (else for more compactness) is just a waste of money!

I own the NEX5 with the 16 and 18-55 and both are stunning performers for their compactness and price. I am absolutely HAPPY with the NEX5 as my always with me camera. The 18-200 is next on my list.