The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One hack for A55?

tom in mpls

Has anyone been able to hack Capture One so it will recognize and open files from the A55?

I would be willing to try but I cannot recall which file is the one to edit, nor exactly how to go about it. Let me know if you have this information.

Leo R

Hi Tom.
I am chicken when it comes to hacking so I downloaded the latest Adobe DNG converter and
use the DNG files in Capture One. Seems to work OK but I am hoping C1 5.2 is updated soon to recognize the A55 raws.

Cheers, Leo Reinhard

jonoslack

Hi Tom.
I am chicken when it comes to hacking so I downloaded the latest Adobe DNG converter and
use the DNG files in Capture One. Seems to work OK but I am hoping C1 5.2 is updated soon to recognize the A55 raws.

Cheers, Leo Reinhard
HI There Leo (and Tom)
I've got the same problem with Aperture . . and I'm resorting to the same solution (DNG converter). It seems to work perfectly well until there is proper support,and it only takes a few minutes, even with lots of files.

all the best

Walter K

Hi all,

Have also a new Sony SLT A33 and make now the workflow using DNGs in Capture One. Also waiting for a Phase One Update - as I assume that I now work with Adobe camera profile and I like C1 profiles in most cases more.

So far no update now reg. C1 and SLT? ;)

Best, Walter