The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Jesus Christ

Irenaeus

Wonderful! Beautiful photo and full of meaning: Christ in the heavens and solidly of the earth! Thank you for sharing it...

Cheers.

Rawfa

Thanks, I have to say that I really love how this photo turned out. I'm really happy with it.

beamon

Like it a lot, Rafa.

Reminds me of our experience attending the Passion Play in Oberammergau, Germany in 1970. This was when the dramatization was 'open air'. A severe thunderstorm was brewing in the mountains that were in the distance and directly behind the crucifixion scene. The depiction of Christ on the cross with the dark clouds and thunder and lightning in the background brought gasps from the audience and raised nearly everyone's hackles!

Rawfa

Great capture. One for a large print.
How do you like the NEX compared to mft?
Faster AF, way better dynamic range and much better iso performance. I´m really liking it so far but since it´s been raining a lot I could not push it´s limits yet. I´m actually dying to try the NEX5 with my leica and pentax lenses.