The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My beloved

Rawfa

Some photos of the wife...who was not too please to be caught straight out of bed she really liked the photos (NEX5 + 35mm f1.7 @ iso 800).

Last edited:

Mark K

Very nice. I have never been successful with my Nex5...manually focused images are mostly blurred.

dhsimmonds

I can't get on with the Nex or any other camera requiring LCD only focusing, viewing and framing either! I think a lot depends on eyesight properties

I am long sighted needing glasses for reading and any close up work. The NEX at arms length or closer falls just on the uncomfortable side of my eyesight either with or without my specs!

So an adjustable Optical Viewfinder is a must for me on any camera that I use and I know that there are many more with similar requirements.

So Sony...... take note! :deadhorse:

Jonas

Rafa, your wife is good looking also early in the morning, I like the series and I think the last image is the best one. The cloths (a female pyjama I guess, or hope) and the lens together really isn't a good combination though.

The PP is cool. It reminds me about those colour images one got from a Rank Xerox when feeding it with an image from a slide projector.

Cheers,

Jonas

Rawfa

Thanks, everybody for the kind works. I was actually particularly happy with the way the first one is geometrically divided (from lower to higher...out of focus part, end of her pajamas, shoulders, end of the sofa, head, top of the frame...I wouldn't have minded lowering the frame a bit so I wouldn't leave so much free space over her head, but she had a laptop on her lap).