The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

4/3 and m4/3 ---> NEX adapters

Rawfa

If there was a way to control the aperture these adapters would be incredible. Can you imagine using the 20mm f1.7 on the NEX!

hot

If a have these adapters ... then I'll find a way for aperture ... for $ 0.0314159 ...

Use brain for thinking ...

douglasf13

Yeah, the real issue is that m4/3 lenses are focus by wire, so there isn't currently a way to focus them at all, whether it be manual or AF.

simonclivehughes

Wait, wait ... do simple things simple.
Hot, sometimes your posts can be infuriating! :mad: Perhaps not intentionally, but infuriating nonetheless. Please explain what you mean by this, as I know of no way to focus the m43 lenses that are focus-by-wire.

Help us out here! :D

Cheers,

hot

It works ... but I must make it perfect ;-)

First I have to plant my 1.000.000 flowers, cut my 6 trees into small pieces, renew my biotop ...

Using brain - you can find a simple solution ...

Today I tested it with ---> "NEX5 + Canon 50mm / 1.8 II"