The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony a850 and CZ 24-70 Web Photos

BobDavid

I've been using the a850 and CZ lens for exactly one year now. I mostly use this combo to photograph dogs. My blogsite is: www.topdogimaging.net/blog.
Until then, I'd been using digital medium format exclusively. Most of the photos on the blog were shot with the Sony. The rest of the website is a mix of Sony and Hasselblad 39MP.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Bob,

I love the site and the pics are wonderful...the Greyhounds profile is my favorite. Shih Tzus closeup is a great capture.

Shows just how well the ZA 24-70 images.

Bob

BobDavid

The blue dot is for censorship reasons. The dog gets aroused when it sits down now that it has lost so much weight.

fotografz

God we love our canine pals, don't we? (My little Chi is laying on my lap as I write).

Nice work ... the Sony is such a great tool to work with ... not appreciated enough in the over-all CanoNikon dominated world IMO.

-Marc

BobDavid

Like the Shih Tzus photos a lot. Other than the 24-70, do you use other CZ with the A850?
The CZ 24-70 is the only lens I have for the Sony. I have a 39MP Digital Hasselblad with an 80 and 120 macro too. I also use a 72mm Schneider Digitar mounted on a pancake camera for copy work. The CZ is a great lens. It gets a tad soft along the edges at 24mm, but it gets sharp at about 26mm.