The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

need a ring flash for a a900

engel001

Mike, I recently acquired a Metz Mecablitz 15 MS-1. TTL control can be used with Sony, Pentax, Olympus 4/3, Nikon, and Canon systems as this is a universal unit and also has a slave learning function. You can also connect via PC sync cable. For photographers with multiple systems or to future-proof your investment if you decide to switch, it doesn't get much better. - Christopher

alphaman

I also suggest the Metz 15 MS1, I have one and find it very good. You will need a small flash like the HVL-F20m to trigger it.

There is also the Sigma EM 140 as well as the Marumi DRF14 both of which are available in Sony fittings. You may need to order them as the Nikon/Canon versions are more readily available.