The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX5 and ring light

hot

NEX5 + ring light

total darkness

photos with ring light (NEX5 + 16mm) - full cloudy sky - better than flash light

Jim DE

Hot, I just ordered one to play with while recovering from this surgery. Should be here next week though through amazon with shipping it was about 10 dollars more than you are showing as the price. Worth it to me to avoid dealing with China and shipping delays that I have encountered with other items from there. Heck my NEX LCD pop out hood took 6 weeks to arrive. I luckily ordered a second order with another company which still took 2 weeks but got here 2 weeks before my first order. If the NEX7 screen is the same as the NEX3-5 I am set with a LCD hood for it. ;)

hot

02:30 a.m. ... rain ... total darkness
NEX5 + Tokina 80-400 @400mm + LED-ringlight
distance ~ 4 meter

hot

It's a simple (non-aperture) Canon-NEX adapter, hmmm, $18 incl. shipping.
My adapter (with aperture) is on the way ...

My with-aperture-adapter Canon-m4/3 is a NIPON adapter, half price of (nearly same) KIPON adapter.

... photo without ringlight, raaaaainy, 400mm, 4 meters distance