The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

which hand strap for Sony a900?

Irenaeus

Having sold my a900 because it hurt my arms to use it, I missed it too much and have bought another. I've got a Markins arca style plate that will accept the lower half of a hand strap but am not happy with the various reviews of the few straps I've seen.

Any suggestions? (My hands are fairly large but not extraordinarily so.)

Thanks,

Irenaeus

edwardkaraa

The Sony one seems to get the best reviews. I bought one recently but quickly discovered I don't like hand straps, so my camera will remain strapless for the moment.

etrigan63

I have used a Camdapter strap for years. Same one has moved through three camera bodies and will probably last for three more.

fotografz

I have used a Camdapter strap for years. Same one has moved through three camera bodies and will probably last for three more.
+1.

Camadapter hand strap on all my cameras. I prefer their dual lug QR plate so I can have a hand strap and a shoulder strap.

-Marc