The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with NEX-7

fotoingo

Subscriber Member
I like how the structure and the tonality go together, Uwe.
Maybe a bit more contrast would give the picture more depth ? (but would decrease the tonality... )

ustein

Contributing Editor
>Maybe a bit more contrast would give the picture more depth ? (but would decrease the tonality... )

I wanted a bit of softness. I know a hard balance.

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
So have you all discovered the "miniature" mode yet? I discovered it last night...

:ROTFL:

Both shot with the Hexanon 85/1.8

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
I was in Salt Lake City this week, and had a few extra minutes at lunch, so took a quick walk through Temple Square.

I know some folks have had bad experiences with the Sony E 16/2.8, but I was pleasantly surprised with how it handled these scenes for me.

There is a slight hint of magenta cast in the corners, but it's barely noticable, and no need to bother with Corner Fix for my style of shooting.

The lens held detail very nicely. There is some CA in the corners, but not too bad. After using the lens in these conditions, I feel comfortable taking it as my wide angle lens when I travel.

scho

Contax G 28mm f/2.8 Biogon. Two images (handheld, ISO 1250) processed in C1 and stitched in CS5.

Last edited: