The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with NEX-7

Lloyd

That Summi-R 90 really sings in your hands, Matt. I don't know that I'd every use anything else! BTW, what CA?! I'm not seeing it.

MikalWGrass

Carlos, the pics of the Wynwood murals are great. I like driving through there during the day every once in a while to see what is new. Next time you are there, drive a few blocks north on Miami Avenue to Harry's Pizza. It will be well worth your time.

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Went out for a walk with the Sigma 19/2.8 a couple of days ago. One really nice feature of this lens is the very short minimum focus distance (around 6 inches), which makes for some fun macro-ish type shots.

I'm pleased with this lens. The coatings on the lens do a very nice job with blue skies (holding deep blue colors), and the bokeh isn't bad for such a cheap lens.

@f2.8

@f8

@f2.8

@f2.8

@f5.6

@f2.8

@f2.8

m_driscoll

A little yoga in the park.

Nex 7, 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS; 112mm; 1/640s @ f/5.6; -1/3 EV; ISO 100

Nex 7, 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS; 185mm; 1/400s @ f/6.3; -1/3 EV; ISO 100

Nex 7, 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS; 112mm; 1/640s @ f/5.6; -1/3 EV; ISO 100

Nex 7, 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS; 20mm; 1/500s @ f/5.6; -1/3 EV; ISO 100

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Love your seaside shots, Michiel. I might be somewhere in the ocean not to far from Dieppe about a week and a half from now :)

Keith

Ben Rubinstein

WOW!! Really nice stuff here. Very nice images. I am enjoying my new Nex-7, I just don´t remember when was the last time I had so much fun with a camera... ;-)

A couple images from today, on my way back home tonight.

Nex-7 with Minolta Rokkor MD 50/1.7, all wide open, except the first one (I believe f/2.8 or f/4)

Thanks for watching.

E.
Just wow, your command of light is incredible.

Michiel Schierbeek

Michiel - I love your last shot (Dieppe). Was that from the NEX-7, or from the Ricoh GXR?
Mike, I must have been confused again between posting in two different departments,
sorry about that :confused: Let's say both cameras are just tools to express.

Here is one with the NEX from the same series.

Michiel