The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with NEX-7

jonoslack

+3 to the flower Erik - wonderful
Michiel and Uwe - great landscapes. It almost looks like you've been to the same place.

This is my interpretation of the english spring!

taken with the kit lens

V

Vivek

Some recent snaps with the NEX 7 and Zeiss 35/2

Both tone-mapped - just in case you didn't spot that!
Alphaman, Just delightful! :thumbs:

Jono, It is the composition- just superb and the "English" colors make that a cracking photo.:thumbs: Beautiful.:)

alphaman

Should be doing something else, bit ... fancied a bit of black & white.

Abstract image from St Bee's beach.

A quiet, slightly misty morning shot.

jonoslack

Jono, It is the composition- just superb and the "English" colors make that a cracking photo.:thumbs: Beautiful.:)
HI Vivek - thank you - I'm flattered!

Chris - love the landscapes - but especially the sand from St Bee's beach
excellent

jonoslack

Busted!

Jono borrows a new S5 from the local car fixer and is held up by the local constabulary's new speed machine.

V

Vivek

Michiel, How do you find these structures with not a living soul around?

jonoslack

Hi Vivek
It's only in Holland (and China) that there are people everywhere.
Nice shots Michiel, although I think that whoever decided the colour scheme on that half timbered house needs a slap!

Mohammed - you don't see many Rollers in the UK these days, the only one I've seen in real live was in China.

Michiel Schierbeek

In France there is often not a living soul around especially on sundays and evenings. I often wonder where they all are. That's why, I think, they put out the street lights at 21.30 just when it is getting dark :(
You need a torch when you visit someone on foot at night in the village.

@ Jono; This must be a house of some out of date hippies with a weird sense for colours :D

Michiel