The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with NEX-7

Delhi, 2013. Nex 7 / Sigma 19
John: A very compelling and powerful picture. Like your former series from India highly empathetic and it conveys an authentic impression of this country and its humans/society to me. Thanks for sharing!

Also I really like your new book.

J

JohnW

John: A very compelling and powerful picture. Like your former series from India highly empathetic and it conveys an authentic impression of this country and its humans/society to me. Thanks for sharing!

Also I really like your new book.
Thank you, Hermann. I really appreciate your kind word.

John

J

JohnW

Where are all you Nex 7 owners? Maybe your Nex has been orphaned by an A7 or A7r?

John

Slingers

Festival of lights, New Plymouth, NZ
EF17-40/4 L @ ISO 3200 1/30 f/4

Sydney from a plane
EF17-40/4 L @ ISO 100 1/1250 f/8

Last edited:
J

JohnW

The GR has pretty much sidelined my Nex 7. But I still use it sometimes, especially with the Sony 50. I'm eager to see what the A7000 offers, how it's priced, and especially if they offer a non-AA version.

John

Last edited: