The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bag for Nex5 + 3

Rawfa

Now that I live in Brazil I've realized that I needed to add a big tele to my lens collection for nature trips. That being said I'm now looking for a nice and practical sling bag to accommodate a nex5, a 75-300mm, a 16mm pancake and my 35mm f1.7 all terrain. Oh, also 2 spare batts, lids, a cleaning cloth and some sd cards. What do you guys think?

Rawfa

At the moment I'm thinking about the kata lightri 316 or maybe the lowepro slingshot 100 aw...the smaler the better. Tenba also seems to have some nice sling bags.

Last edited:

Rawfa

For anyone who has the same dilemma, I ended up getting the Kata 3n1-11. It is THE perfect bag for me. It is small enough, it has a lateral compartment for a bunch of NEX batts, another lateral one for a bunch a microphone and some other stuff, a main bottom compartment for the NEX camera with the zoom kit plus more 4 spots for different lenses (I take the 16mm 2.8, the kit lens, the 23mm 1.7). It has an upper compartment where you can place keys, cables, a cellphone, a walled, glasses, papers, etc. An lastly it has a dedicated padded compartment for a tablet up to 10 inches! It also comes with water resistant protective cape.

I took this baby on a trip to Buenos Aires (4 days walking around the city) and I can say it´s an awesome super comfortable bag.