The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Get your Sony NEX 7 here!

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Robert; thoughtful, and thanks, but no thanks! Best wises to you, and thank you for all your help in the past. Cheers, KL

retow

Wow, what a hype for what is certainly a nice camera but will almost be forgotten in about in 9-12 months, as the NEX family will have grown from NEX7 to NEX(T).

jonoslack

Wow, what a hype for what is certainly a nice camera but will almost be forgotten in about in 9-12 months, as the NEX family will have grown from NEX7 to NEX(T).
Hmmm - do you think so? I'm not convinced it'll be forgotten at all - I would think a NEX9 (or whatever) would simply add to the interest. Let's face it, whatever else, it IS an interesting camera.

retow

Hmmm - do you think so? I'm not convinced it'll be forgotten at all - I would think a NEX9 (or whatever) would simply add to the interest. Let's face it, whatever else, it IS an interesting camera.
It's interesting, indeed, but as Sony launches the NEX 7 into the marketplace, rumors of a FF NEX for 2012 are leaking already.

V

Vivek

Robert; thoughtful, and thanks, but no thanks! Best wises to you, and thank you for all your help in the past. Cheers, KL
+1 to that!:)

It's interesting, indeed, but as Sony launches the NEX 7 into the marketplace, rumors of a FF NEX for 2012 are leaking already.

I think Sony's public announcement in this regard just shows their courage and commitment! :thumbs:

hot

People behave like SantaClaus would REALLY come down through chimney.
What's NEX7? A camera like 101 others too.
Now let's enthusiatic cry if NEX9 is coming up the horizon.

It's Christmas and consumerism shows his wildest flowers.
Gloria, gloria to silliest people on earth ...

hot

NEX7 is deliverable in GERMANY!

But I wait for MY dealer - his price is 200/300 € LESS! I dislike to pay SONY's searobbery price.

V

Vivek

NEX7 is deliverable in GERMANY!

But I wait for MY dealer - his price is 200/300 € LESS! I dislike to pay SONY's searobbery price.
There is something very wrong with the EU sony stores. Are they setup to drive people away? :confused:

Shashin

Must be Hong Kong dollars. But they could have thrown in free shipping like the vendor selling it for $2,900--generosity itself.