The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Zeiss 24mm 1.8

jonoslack

Very nice Q - and you do it so well.
The pizza looks wonderful - there's a pub near here that makes pizzas that look like that - and they're delicious.
Lee on the other hand looks a little stressed . . . were you questioning the bill!

Quentin_Bargate

Haha, thanks Jono. We were in a conversation about licensing law and other stuff. Interesting guy, great food.

Same day, different place, a slightly weird thing in the corner of a shop. Spooky (I thought). Odd place, Shoreditch...

Last edited:

jonoslack

I guess that Shoreditch has changed a lot since I was last there. Like the spooky doll.

here are three simple shots from our early morning kitchen:

All the best

ecsh

Jono
I can see you are lovin the Zeiss.
You make it hard for me not to get. Although my preordered 7 has yet to arrive, so no hurry with the 24 i guess.
Joe

Quentin_Bargate

Jono, your kitchen looks a bit like Shoreditch - which has changed a LOT over the last few years, coolest place in London (until the developers get their hands on it...) as well as a bit random. The Zeiss is pretty good as a stand-in macro lens, as your shots show very well.