The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How and when you use your NEX?

Paratom

t streng,.....I have conciously NOT put large prints from the NEX 3 alongside those from my beloved Rolleiflexes.... I think a big part of me will be saddened whichever looks best.

However, I will admit to a great surge of excitement when the first 20x16 inch prints were coming off the printer. The pic above made the hair stand up on the back of my neck! What I DO know is a good print when I see one and these big prints from the NEX have to be seen to be understood and appreciated because the quality is spectacular. What I will say, is that the NEX can give results very close and similar to MF film, and in a different league entirely to 35mm
Impressive what such a small camera can deliver in terms of IQ today.