The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Street (images)

bab

Antwerp is always gray but you have nice backgrounds there from what Ive seen never been but want to go sometime.

bab

Re: Street (images) NICE PLACE TO SHOOT

I find this beach relaxing and interesting because all the people have such different agendas when they come here.

bab

Thanks the b&w was part of a study I was doing that day I was shooting simultaneously with the m9 and 50 lux , oly em5 pany 25!
The oly is a machine gun with the auto focus and my keeper rate is like 85% as opposed to the Leica m9 the focus is always an issue and shooting into the sun brings the keeper rate down to 50-60% unless you go for soft b&w images which is 90% of what I see posted on the Internet . Having said that the Leica images just have that Leica look I think though its what you grew up with.

By the way the pier shot is part of a series with those two girls under the pier they are partners and it was getting interesting but then they saw me and ran away!:thumbup: