The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Street (images)

V

Vivek

Queen's day purchase.

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr
NEX-C3, W-Nikkor-C 2.5cm f/4

Michiel, There appears to be marked change in your processing, lately (contrast and colors). I like it.

Michiel Schierbeek

Hi thank you, Vivek, I like it with a bit more sharper (colour) contrast these days.
Tomorrow is the day for hysterical and outrageous streetshots. :LOL:

Michiel

V

Vivek

I was going to go to ground level to take a snap of this guy but he turned to sniff a leg. :)

NEX-C3, C-V 15/4.5

Last edited:

pegelli

Great shot Michiel!

Here's some more from me

Underground street (Greenwich Foot Tunnel)

Meeting Point at Schiphol Airport

Don't look so sad people it's Happy Hour ;)

Resting in the British Museum in London

mazor

vivek, impressed with your cv 12mm 5.6. Bet is very easy to use especially for focusing as I found my cv 15, everything past 3m wide open is in focus and when stopped down to f8 the range is further increased.

How do you find the cv 12 5.6 for size, balance on c3?

and oh which do you prefer cv 15 or cv 12?

V

Vivek

Mazor, everything was shot wide open (f/5.6). I do not see any need to stop down. I have to get used to this lens (perspective). It has three click stop focus range (the old Leica screw version). A nice feature. The C-V 15 is more compact.

Another one.

NEX-C3, C-V 12/5.6

mazor

haha 3 stop focus system, interesting, at least u get a positive click for each focus point.

Oh here is my effort for street photo with the 40mm f1.4 Penft, loving the sharpness