The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Street (images)

Michiel Schierbeek

Mazor, everything was shot wide open (f/5.6). I do not see any need to stop down. I have to get used to this lens (perspective).
Looks like a real nice lens, Vivek. If it is as good as the 15mm, it must be, but indeed perspective can turn out quiet funny if you don't line up before taking the shot. But I can imagine there is not always time.

Here is one from today, I like, crossposted in the fun with NEX-7 thread.

Michiel

V

Vivek

Quite right, Michiel. Leveling the camera before the shot is taken is quite important. Correction in the post is not an easy task at all.

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr

a bit better here

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr

Remarkable little lens, indeed! The ability to take pictures upclose (~1meter distance) while being able to show the surroundings is awesome. More importantly, I am really impressed with the NEX-C3.:thumbs: I really can't believe that a cheap camera like this actually delivers the goods!

m_driscoll

A few more from the same night.

Nex 7; 50mm f/1.8; 1/160s @ f/1.8; -1/3 EV; ISO 800

Nex 7; 50mm f/1.8; 1/320s @ f/1.8; -1/3 EV; ISO 800

Nex 7; 50mm f/1.8; 1/250s @ f/1.8; -1/3 EV; ISO 800

Nex 7; 50mm f/1.8; 1/200s @ f/1.8; -1/3 EV; ISO 800

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

V

Vivek

Mazor, That is quite a road. I am not sure of all that yellow/brown.

mazor

Mazor, That is quite a road. I am not sure of all that yellow/brown.
haha thats me playing with Black and white filters, must have had some inspirations with the release of the M9 monochrome hehe

here is some kids looking at buying second hand books at a street mall

nex 5n nikkor 50mm f1.4 AIS