The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Street (images)

Dandrewk and Vivek - Love the unintentional study in b/w processing.

Definitely favoring Dandrewk's shot both in composition and processing but I'm not a fan of this infrared "obsession" - wink wink Vivek.

V

Vivek

So, the word has reached. :) As long the "walkman" company can be influenced to come up with small, compact and decent performing primes, it is OK. :D Enough of the beatch'n. :D

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr
7s, Olympus pen F 60/1.5, Paris

So, the word has reached. :) As long the "walkman" company can be influenced to come up with small, compact and decent performing primes, it is OK. :D Enough of the beatch'n. :D
Yes, indeed. I even paid you a favor by including that sentiment in my user report. Last time I do you a solid.

V

Vivek

:confused: Jeez! :confused:

VSCO blues and boket do not go well together. Nothing against your photography and work. OMG!

(FWIW, I am as far removed from any gear as one possibly can. I have absolutely zero attachment to any brand. Couldn't care less if Sony is my current platform or Samsung is.)

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr