The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Apple DCR now supports NEX-7

Braeside

This update adds RAW image compatibility for the following cameras to Aperture 3 and iPhoto '11:

• Canon PowerShot G1 X
• Nikon D4
• Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX1
• Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ35
• Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ38
• Samsung NX200
• Sony Alpha NEX-7
• Sony NEX-VG20

For more information on supported RAW formats, see OS X Lion: Supported digital camera RAW formats.

jonoslack

Sod's law is definitely broken . . .
Last week I bought a camera not supported by Aperture (Fuji X10). This week I change it for another camera which isn't supported by Aperture (GX1). Aperture release an update . . . and it includes the camera I bought, and not the one I didn't.

Very strange!

Braeside

The Gods are with you Jono.

I feel like christmas is coming again, iPad 3, Apple TV 3 and an update to the Ricoh GXR firmware all expected within a day.

jonoslack

The Gods are with you Jono.
I think that's extremely unlikely :ROTFL:

I feel like christmas is coming again, iPad 3, Apple TV 3 and an update to the Ricoh GXR firmware all expected within a day.
I've just bought an Apple TV 2 . . . but I never did the iPad2 update, so I'm excited about the 3 as well.

As you say - exciting Friday!